Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Updates !!!

I know that you, readers, are confuse with my absence. I am very sorry for putting you in such feelings. Many things happened in the last two months, and this time, i am going to let you know. Here is my excuse for you,


1. After three weeks exiling myself in the jungle of desperation, (OK, that’s little bit exaggerating…) she came to me and asked if she can start all over again, in different circumstances and conditions. I said yes. So, I’m fully attached right now.

2. I sent my research proposal to one of local firms. I applied for internship programs as their researcher in macroeconomics subject. They are now still discussing my proposal, but I got the impression that they are interested in the topic that I had proposed. I hope I can get through it. I really do.

3. My colleagues are graduating this week, 33% of my whole class. I envy them and somehow I regretted myself for being unable to control my mind in the last six months.

4. My sister was accepted in Junior High, the same one with mine. Despite her above average General Test score, she chose not to apply to national favourite Junior High. I must appreciate her decision and I do hope that she can take responsibilities for being on her own.


I guess that internet connection in my home plays an important role in the issue of frequency of posting in mmy blog. *lol* what a lame excuse*.

No comments: