Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Holiday Means...

What my senior said in his blog is very correct. Holiday means you have to do a lot of things that you can not or do not want to do in your daily activities.

This holiday unavoidably push me to :

1. Stay at home more often to take care the household things regulary.
2. Get me in the car to take my mom everywhere she wants.
3. Delay my trip to Lampung (Damn, i wish i could go there...)

But, on the other side, this holiday also :

1. Give me a time with my father to go to Jatinegara to buy two more birds, Poksay Medan and the Canary.
2. Celebrate my mom's birthday with all the members of my little family.
3. Push me ( well, this is sort of a self motivation i think...)Watch five DVD's from Snowy.

Oh yes, please check this blog. It's highly reccomended. i put an article there...

No comments: