Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year !!!

This is my first post in the new happy blasting year!! hope everything are gonna be OK...
Something has happened in this first five days in 2006 which makes me sad and happy, both happens togther, dunno why:

1. I got failed in two subjects. I only take six subjects, how came i fail? don't wanna think it anymore, i'll try to fix it.
2. I finish my paper only in two days. Again, it is related to the fact that i'm a perfect delayer so i have to bear the consequences which makes me seeing my computer monitor for almost 24 hour and finally makes my CPU broke.
3. I'm in the process of making my final paper in histiry subjects. I will put my effort on it.

Almost forget, i found my new hobby of spending my time in my house, watching craps TV shows about celebrity gossips...

No comments: