Thursday, December 29, 2005

A Donkey and Its Habits

I have a complicated problems..it's been long time that i know that myself had a problem with time management. Yes, i'm a perfect delayer...i always put my homeworks aside and choose to do something else which is less important that doing my homeworks and consequently i have to finish my homeworks near the deadline. That symptom has caused me a lot of troubles, i almost got D score in my subject..i didn't mean to delay all my homeworks, but it's just all the idea suddenly comes into my mind when the time limit is so close...i'm so Indonesian.

My friend onece told me that when you make SWOT analysis for Indonesian people's characteristic you will find that Indonesian people are tend to be more clever, more smart and more strong when they are pushed by the time limit.. Hmmm, i think it is definitely right...

No comments: