Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Zero Marginal Productivity of Labour

I'm just commenting about the sad fact about our government officials. I've got this story from my respectable fellow. One day, my fellow came to BI (Central Bank of Indonesia)to meet BI's officials. She was coming for BI for discussing about a seminar in my place. She told me that when she was entering the BI building, she saw BI officials playing a solitaire game in their computer. She was very angry in her mind, she knows for sure that BI officials are a very high-paid employee, a freshman in BI receives monthly wages doubles relative from their friends who works in other place with a same quality, in fact they are working below their maximum productivity. So, a rise in government officials wages? think it carefully and wisely...

No comments: