Tuesday, December 20, 2005

5th Semester

Fiuhh....this semester is very tough, especially in some class like Histrory of Economic Thought. This class really makes me feel so stupid. Mr. Djatun, who always very attractive, told us so many facts that i have never thought about it before. He teach us from Mercantilist point of view to Indonesia's history,from Marxism's laws to China's people genocide in Batavia.

The second essay which he told us to submit yesterday was one of the most difficult readings i've ever done. I must read the law of "capitalist motion" carefully and made me not sleep for the whole night!!. In doing my essay, I borrowed his books via his secretary and none of that books i understand because of the difficulties to understand the English language.

In spite of all the difficulties of this subject, i found out that historty of economic thought is always be an interesting subject. All the facts and the reasons behind every single arguments that these philosopher gave was a trigger for me to always learn from the past. I think for this time being is very important to respect the history and not making the same mistake which our ancestors made.

No comments: