Sunday, April 01, 2007

Oh la la...another day has gone..

04.00 am

In Tito's room, still working on my paper and entertain myself with Southpark.

08.00 am

Going back to PGP and having my breakfast.

10.00 am

Going to NUS Field court for football match with Pakistan people.

03.00 pm

Going to Orchard and meet my whole grandparents. I guess it's going to be another endless conversation with my grandfather.

09.00 pm

Not going back to NUS, i'll sleep in the apartement with the others.

11.47 pm

Still wake up and make fun of my auntie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice way to spend time there.
here?

uh.. some labwork, some assignment, some research eval, some paper presentation, (sometimes) culinary tour around bandung, (sometimes) grab some tea @potluck. hu-uh..

gladfully, there's PEOPLE that makes my life interesting.

Jay said...

Then we share the same values!! culinary tour!! Hahaha..although i rarely do it anymore here..No more kepheng man!! (read:kere)

I use to travel around Jakarta to find some nice spot to satisfy my appetite (read: hang around with a nice girl beside me in some economically beneficial place..hahahaha)