Friday, April 13, 2007

Another Phase, Another Story and Another Clock-Ticking Tragedy


00.07 am

Got myself stunned in front of Dell’s screen in PC Cluster room.


00.43 am

Walk through business links to go to my residence.


01.35 am

Having myself soaked up in the pouring hot water inside my cluster’s bathroom.


02.17 am

Couldn’t get my eyes closed. Still thinking about many things, including my sister’s final exams, my friend’s activities and her hectic schedule. I hope everything will be OK there.


03.29 am

In the middle of my dreams.


06.01 am

Find myself amused by all the voice created by hundred of birds right beside my residence.


09.14 am

Going to gymnasium. I need to recover from my hand injuries and start another program as soon as possible.


02.55 pm

Going out with Dhani to Sentosa Island. She insists to go there in spite of our lack of money. Anyway, another S$ 10 will not kill you.

10.48 pm

Inside SMRT Bus and find myself very tired, not to mention exhausted.

11.59 pm

Talking with my cluster’s mate about my offers to him. S$ 2,468 is not a small amount of money for any of us.

No comments: