Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Blog's Type


Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate
You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.
Artistic??
Thank you very much. I take it as a compliment. I thought that i am the only one who does not posses any artistic soul at all. Hmm..maybe i need to explore myself with a different approach since now.
Passionate??
Yup, that explains everything that i do. I need to find the passion of a things before i decide to explore more. If i don't find any passionate side in doing something, then i won't put my step forward.

No comments: