Saturday, April 14, 2007

I Am a Tortured Genius

You Are 84% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.



Quoting from my previous conversations between me and my dear:

Me (M) : Honey, do you think i am strange enough? I mean, compared with many of our regular and common friends, I think I am pretty different with them, dont i?

She (S) : Yeah,,you are different with the others. And you are so proud to be a strange one. *sigh

M : Oohh...*speechless

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i completely agree with her. eh, prefer weird than strange, though.. :P

Jay said...

Becoming a strange person is not a bad thing at all. It only adds some "spicy" things in your relationship and many other things in your daily lives.

A normal and common people will never ever felt a thrilling and heart-jumping feelings when your "strange" side try to occupy your mind.. :p

akusukawarnabiru said...

hahhhaa... "spicy" things..?! Are u sure?? :P